The management of the hotel will be very grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which are intended to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests.
1. A room in the "Folga" Hotel is rented for days.
2. The hotel day lasts from 15:00 to 11:00.
3. If the guest did not specify the length of stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
4. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the hotel guest at the reception desk by 6:00 p.m. 1 day before the end of the room rental period.
5. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to the reception as soon as possible, which will allow us to react immediately.
6. The hotel is obliged to provide: * conditions for full and unrestricted rest of the guest, * safety of stay, including keeping the information about the guest secret, * professional and courteous service, * cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs of devices during the guest's absence, and in when he gives his consent and wishes, * if possible, another room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience, when the defects in the room cannot be removed.
7. The guest should notify the hotel reception of the damage immediately after finding it.
8. The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of hotel equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
9. A hotel guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
10. Persons not registered at the hotel may stay in the hotel room from 7.00 to 22.00.
11. Silence is required in the facility from 22.00 to 7.00.
12. To turn on the electricity in the room, insert the room card into the power switch. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use devices that are not part of the hotel room equipment.
13. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to provide services if the guest violates the hotel regulations, their behavior is inappropriate, disturbs the peace of guests or the facility's staff.
14. The reservation can be canceled free of charge 7 days before arrival. In case of later cancellation or no-show on the day of arrival, the hotel will charge the guest with the full value of the reservation.
15. Personal belongings left by the departing guest in the hotel room will be sent (cash on delivery) to the address indicated by the guest. If no such instruction is given, the hotel will store these items for 1 month.
16. Free service, including replenishment of cleaning products, replacement of towels, removal of garbage, is available to guests once every two days. Cleaning, including the change of bed linen, is available to guests after seven days from the start of their stay.
17. The hotel is not responsible for the loss or damage of items brought in by people using its services.
18. Smoking of cigarettes, tobacco products and electronic cigarettes is strictly prohibited on the premises of the hotel, including hotel rooms. Breaking the ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in a hotel room is tantamount to the consent of the guest renting the room to cover the cost of dearomatization of the room in the amount of PLN 500.
19. Extending the hotel day is associated with an additional fee: 1 hour costs PLN 50, after 15:00 it is subject to full payment for the hotel day.
20. The hotel car park is monitored. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of property left on its premises.
21. The hotel is not responsible for items left in the vehicle and live animals, regardless of whether the vehicle was parked in the hotel car park or outside the hotel premises.
22. A first aid kit is at your disposal at the reception.
23. In the event of a fire alarm, please leave the room and go towards the evacuation staircases. The elevator is immobilized during the fire.
24. Internet via wifi is available throughout the hotel. Access to the network from the rooms is secured with a password: browarfolga2019
25. Children under the age of 12 should be in the Hotel under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by children.
26. The hotel charges a fee for the stay of animals in the amount of PLN 50/day.
27. All products in the minibar are subject to a fee. The price list is available in each room and at the reception. At check-out, you must provide the receptionist with information about the downloaded products.
28. The SPA zone can be used by persons over 12 years of age.
29. The guest has the right to lodge a complaint in the event of noticing shortcomings in the quality of the services provided. Please submit any complaints by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . A complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing deficiencies in the standard of services provided and it will be considered within 14 days from the date of its receipt.